Fast turnaround focus group discussions
- 2-6 x 1.5hr. focus group discussions expertly moderated and analysed
- Fieldwork conducted in a research venue with client viewing and video recording
- Fast turnaround - 1-2 weeks from brief to reporting
- Succinct written report or verbal debrief presentation
- Lower costs in comparison to longer more complex groups
Why Fast Focus should be in your research toolkit
You have tight timings and a limited budget, but still require and value indicative consumer feedback and insights to help stakeholders move forward and make decisions.
Your research objectives are reasonably narrow and focussed.
You recognise and value the richness and immediacy of insights achieved via expertly moderated focus group discussions.
When to use Fast Focus
Fast Focus is ideal for research projects requiring fast:
‒ Concept evaluation and refinement e.g. comms. creative, NPD, packaging
‒ Advertising and comms. pre/post campaign validation
‒ Localisation of global or regional advertising campaigns
- Consumer feedback in response to significant market disruption as a result of competitor activity, new product launches, advertising and PR issues/crisis